The power rating of this engine is the net power tested on a production engine for this engine model and measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at a specified rpm.
- OHV design enhances combustion efficiency
- High power-to-displacement ratio
- Easy starting with an automatic decompression system and an easy-to-grip soft recoil starter handle
- High quality materials and purpose-built components which ensure reliable, long-term use
- Meets world’s most stringent environmental legislation
- Low fuel and oil consumption
- Reduced vibration and noise levels
Call: +919849794847 Whats App: +918008143951
Available at Industrial Equipment Centre, Ranigunj, Secunderabad.
|Engine type:||4-stroke single cylinder, OHV petrol engine, 25° inclined cylinder, Horizontal shaft|
|Cylinder sleeve type:||Cast iron sleeve|
|Bore x Stroke:||68 x 45 mm|
|Compression ratio:||9.0 : 1|
|Net power:||3.6 kW ( 4.8 HP ) / 3600 rpm|
|Cont rated power:||2.5 kW ( 3.4 HP ) / 3000 rpm, 2.9 kW ( 3.9 HP ) / 3600 rpm|
|Max. net torque:||10.3 Nm / 1.05 kgfm / 2500 rpm|
|Starter:||Recoil (el. start optional)|
|Fuel tank capacity:||3.1 Liter|
|Fuel cons. at cont. rated power:||1.4 L/h – 3600 rpm|
|Engine oil capacity:||0.6 Liter|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||312 x 362 x 346 mm|
|Dry weight:||15.1 kg|
The power rating of this engine is the net power tested on a production engine for this engine model and measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at a specified rpm. Mass production engines may vary from this value. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.